Basic Requirements to Use Platform
- Zoom’s web client works best with the Chrome browser and it’s their officially recommended browser. If you do not have the Chrome browser installed, please do so first. (Other browsers do work, however, require you to call-in using your phone for audio.)
- If you do not wish to use the Chrome browser, you can download the Zoom app on your computer, tablet, or phone. However, using the browser allows you to make the most of the custom features (like the school bell) on the site.
How To Enter Classrooms
- Click “Classrooms” above to view a list of all the common spaces and teacher classrooms and click “Enter” to get into the room.
- If you are not logged in, you will be redirected to Google Apps in order to access any of the classrooms.
- On this page, you should enter your ‘commschool.org’ email address and password. If you are already logged in, it will let you in automatically.